What three Cold Steel knives are you on the lookout for?

Mine would be as follows;

1. Trailmaster 'Flight of the Intruder' - Black blade and micarta handle.
DXH_9908_zpsmov7raey.jpg

2. Carbon V UWK
cold-steel-uwk-with-carbon-v-steel-fixed-blade-military-knife-6-5-blade-no-longer-available-1.gif

3. Recon 1 AUS-8 G-10
images
Flight of the Intruder with the micarta scales would be sweet in a good steel as well.

I have a bunch (more than I need, less than I want) Cold Steel knives, but am on the lookout allways for what I don't yet have.

What are you 3 models that if you'd like to buy, taking into account their cost and what you want to spend.

For me:

1. Imperial Tai Pan. I should have bought either of the last two I saw on eBay. They sold for 1500-1700, and looked like works of art.

2. Flight of the Intruder Trailmaster. A collectors item that was shown in the movie, and an awesome knife.

3. Urban Pal. One of the first Cold Steel models, the all steel, small push dagger. There are some very nice ones that are pictured here. I think I've only seen 2 for sale on eBay in 3 some odd years. One was rough, the other decent. But I haven't seen any in at least a year. Would love to add that to my collection of 80's models.
Recon Scout in carbon V, sk5, or 01. I have an original Urban Pal hanging around if anyone wants to consider trades...

Flight of the Intruder with the micarta scales would be sweet in a good steel as well.
I think?? It was in 440 series stainless? This is before these were made in San mai or even aus8? And it was long before the modern dlc type of black blade coatings.... Pls chime in if anyone thinks this is correct as everyday is a learning day...

Recon Scout in carbon V, sk5, or 01. I have an original Urban Pal hanging around if anyone wants to consider trades...
I didn't know they made a RS in O1. During my GSM Panic Buy, I bought a pre-GMS San Mai Recon Scout. I liked it so much I immediately went and bought a SK version.

Somehow, Lynn designed that knife for my hand. :)

I know some of the early Recon Scouts broke off at the handle with hard use because they were cut square at the handle and not radiused or cut more rounded. If you look around, you can probably find more info on this and see just what years it was happening. I'm not sure when this problem was fixed or year it happened.

Back