Kentucky Penal Code - 527.020. Carrying concealed deadly
weapon. (1) A person is guilty of carrying a concealed
weapon when he carries concealed a firearm or other deadly
weapon on or about his person.
Kentucky Case Law:
- "Law that prohibited the carrying of concealed deadly
weapons prohibited carrying them on one's own premises or
in one's own dwelling." (1939)
- "Law that prohibited carrying concealed deadly weapons
applied to any time or place..." (1948)
- "...the good intent or bad intent of the party carrying the
weapon was immaterial..." (1903)
- "A razor is a deadly weapon within the meaning of the
- "A butcher knife with a sharp pointed blade approximately
six inches in length is a deadly weapon." (1971)
Ky's law on knives to me leaves a lot of room to interpretation. I focus mostly on firearms with a ccdw. For personal reasons I can not answer that specific question, but if you email me at Branspop@home.com , I may be able to refer you to some people.