What was your most recent knife purchase?

I ordered the Spyderco Manix 2 in CTS-BD1 with translucent blue scales. Not a fancy steel but a good daily user and easy to sharpen. I also picked up the CBN rods for the Sharpmaker.

PM2, 2 weeks after I picked up a ZT0220.
And for custom, a Loveless style chute knife by John April off the exchange!

ZT 0909 then Spyderco Military kw exclusive cts-204p then ZT 0630, about within last two months.

Cold Steel twistmaster.

I bought it for 40$ shipped on flea bay. I was listed as new without box. It may have been unused but...... Carbon V steel untreated or oiled is bad news. It had rust and some putting including the edge. I didn't pick that up in the photos. Plus the collar isn't real tight. It's pretty frustrating. I'll grind down the pitting on the edge. Nor sure how to "fix" the pitting off the edge. I'm sure when the time comes I'll get help here.

Last edited:
zt0850. have to send it in for service. came with a rattle and extremely (unsafe) weak detent.

Nice. Did you get the 0220 with the orange or black backspacer?
It has the black backspacer.
FbQlfNd.jpg

GEC Churchill arriving today, have a BM griptillian in 20cv on order, preordered the GEC 78 in smooth Appaloosa bone, preordered the CK Lionsteel Shuffler... recently received the SE hawkbill dragonfly... that's about it for now. I have a problem.

You're gonna love that Manix! I have about 7 of them in different variations, but the trans blue was my first! The ergos on this model are fantastic!IMG_1892.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg
Be careful though......they are addicting! Here are a couple of mine!
Joe

I ordered the Spyderco Manix 2 in CTS-BD1 with translucent blue scales. Not a fancy steel but a good daily user and easy to sharpen. I also picked up the CBN rods for the Sharpmaker.

Just picked up a Lionsteel Roundhead Stag in M390 from a fellow forum member. I mostly carry modern knives with pocket clips for the ease of use ...but some traditionals catch my eye and I enjoy carrying those along some days ... so far Im really liking the Lionsteel.

JK Knives Compact Survival Knife with black micarta scales.

Jeff

Purchase was a Cold Steel Immortal to appease my inner mall ninja a couple months ago. But more recently my fiancée got me a Spyderco Police 4 and man, I dig that knife. It pairs wonderfully with my Spyderco Urban that's also in K390 and I absolutely love that steel.

I bought a new strop and a crap ton of green compound, and the Nyala is away getting a kydex pocket sheath.

Last edited:
The one that pretty much ended my spending spree was the Manix 2 sporting CruWear and carbon fiber. That knife fills a lot of roles in what I want from a knife.

The next will either be a decently large fixed blade or an auto. We'll see which knife wins that round, haha.

Back