What were your knife purchases in the last 30 days.

Why was the Salt a piece of junk?... Just curious as I was looking at getting one.

The previous owner just really beat the shit out of it and neglected to mention the true condition of the blade and the fact that the blade was so off-centered that it was almost touching the scales.

The Salt knives are awesome though, don't let what I am reporting discourage you. I own a Salt 1 and love it and I still want a Pacific Salt...I just bought the one mentioned above because it was unique with the Krein FFG, it just sucked it wasn't in better shape.

The previous owner just really beat the shit out of it and neglected to mention the true condition of the blade and the fact that the blade was so off-centered that it was almost touching the scales.

The Salt knives are awesome though, don't let what I am reporting discourage you. I own a Salt 1 and love it and I still want a Pacific Salt...I just bought the one mentioned above because it was unique with the Krein FFG, it just sucked it wasn't in better shape.

That's too bad it wasn't what you were expecting! Thanks for letting me know the story behind the knife, I appreciate it!
Czech.

This month:

ZT 0550
Rat 1
Boker plus Titan drop point
Endura 4

Last 30 days:

ZT 0560 (2nd one, to EDC)
ZT 0610ST
Skyline Fixed Blade Orange Handle x2
Skyline Fixed Blade Black Handle
Boker Anso 67 Orange Handles Limited Edition
BM Bedlam Auto
BM Torrent
BK13 for the BK7 sheath

And I said I was going to slow down. Not really working out that way at the moment.

By looking at all the posts, I just realized - this is the wealthiest Internet community I've ever seen)

Small sebenza 21 "eyes"
Kershaw leek 1660OLBLK
colds steel pipe hawk
And a Luminox 3901

Since some posters have included 'hawks and machetes, I guess than my Special Forces shovel from CS can be included too. Received it today.

I'm boring. I know. :D
I got this:
knifereviews006.jpg

And got my CS Mini AK-47 fixed:
knifereviews003.jpg

My most expensive knife purchase thus far... Spyderco DoDo Orange G-10 Sprint.

That's for this month. Last purchase last month was my Spyderco Paramilitary2 in Camo G-10

I have had the best knife month of my life
Stone washed TiLT
Zero Tolerance 0560
Hinderer XM-18 3" Flipper
CRK Sebenza raindrop Damascus and Reverse silver contrast handle.
And a UTX-70 For my backpack.

This month I had a little more fun. Salt 1 which came about 2 days before my 19th birthday. Then my Brown Para2 CPM s35vn came in on the birthday. Also today I picked up a Mini Barrage. I was trying really hard to get a persian 2 for my birthday but somebody outbid me in the last few minutes. Hopefully I can get the next one.

I received in the mail today my Benchmade Barrage 580 and I also placed an order through GPKnives for my BK16, however...I think the Benchmade will have to go back. I love the looks of it, but I think I get more use out of my Skeletool CX and I'm not about to carry both.

Being new to the knife world, I have gone apeshit over the last month:

Bark River Knife Tool Bravo-1
Benchmade 556 MiniGriptilian
Benchmade 551 Griptilian H20
Benchmade 940 Osborne
Benchmade Adamas 275
Benchmade Balisong 51
Benchmade Bedlam Auto
Benchmade Mini Onslaught Limited
Chris Reeve Mnandi Snakewood
Chris Reeve Sebenza Large 21
Chris Reeve Sebenza Large Insingo Micarta