What, when, and where

What's your work knife, out on the town knife, grocery shopping knife, dark alley knife, day in the park knife, lost in the woods knife, air travel knife (oops, don't have those any more)...so on, so forth, so fifth...

work knife - Sebenza
out on the town knife - Sebenza
grocery shopping knife - Sebenza
dark alley knife - Glock 27
day in the park knife - Sebenza
lost in the woods knife - Compass

:D

Brandon

Work: Bob Terzuola ATCF, in 440V and carbon fiber
Out on the town: Tom Mayo TNT
Grocery shopping: What ever is on me at the time
Dark alley: Emerson P-SARK, Commander, or Strider TK-alpha
Day in the park: never go to the park, but if I did, a Carson Model 4
Lost in the woods: Cold Steel Trailmaster

Hhahaha….. You make it sound like we carry just one knife. :)

work knife - Sebenza or BM 710 and Mini Talon and Victorinox Cybertool

out on the town knife - Sebenza or BM 710 and Mini Talon and Victorinox Cybertool

grocery shopping knife - Sebenza or BM 710 and Mini Talon and Victorinox Cybertool

dark alley knife (Nope. I don’t dress specifically for my dark alley slumming)- Sebenza or BM 710 and Mini Talon and Victorinox Cybertool

day in the park knife - Sebenza or BM 710 and Mini Talon and Victorinox Cybertool

lost in the woods knife –Dozier K4 or Marbles Fieldcraft and Leatherman Wave and Robeson half-whittler

The Mini-Talon will most likely be replaced by the Camillus Talonite EDC this week.

Work: Emerson waved CQC7b BTS
Out on the town: Kershaw Chive, Emerson Commander SF
Shopping: whatever happens to be on me
Dark alley: Mini Commander BT - left pocket, Commander SF - right pocket
Day in the park: I don't go to the park anymore
Lost in the woods: I don't go there much either

At work: Medium Mayo TNT, and 710 or 730 or 806 Benchmade.

Really working: Darrel Ralph ALB with full handle.

Out on the town: Benchmade 690-01 or 2001 Forum knife 705CFHSBC, Sifu, and 710 or 730 or 806 Benchmade.

Grocery shopping: Neil Blackwood small hunter (S30V), and 710 or 730 or 806 Benchmade.

Dark Alley knife: Most likely to be carrying Blackwood, or ALB, and 710 or 730 or 806 Benchmade.

Day in the park: Neil Blackwood small hunter (S30V), and 710 or 730 or 806 Benchmade.

Lost in the woods: Mad Dog Bayou Hunter or Mad Dog Arizona Hunter.

Work, play, etc. knife: REKAT Carnivour Cub.

"Combat" (dark alley) knife: REKAT Sifu.

Lost in the woods knife: Siegle 11 inch monster Bowie, SOG Seal 2000, and the above 2 folders.

...That just about covers it for me.:).

Everything but dark alley is my BM 910 HS

Dark alley is a Spyderco Matriarch

If it were still legal to carry on airplanes it would be a SAK (do not know the designation, it was made for Marlboro promotion. Has lots of tools.) and my MOD Ladyhawk as those are the only ones I own that would have been legal to carry on a plane.

Work knives - JSP Arch Angel II, Mad Dog ATAK 2, CRK large plain Sebenza, Microtech SOCOM DA, Microtech LCC DA and a Carson large M4

Out on the town knife - Mayo TNT, DDR EDC or CRK Mnandi

Grocery shopping knife - My least favorite sport ! :mad: So I leave that @#$% task to my better half !

[/b]Dark alley knife[/b] - Any of my EDC's. . .a HK MP5A3 and a Beretta 92F

Day in the park knife - Sebenza

Lost in the woods knife - Mad Dog ATAK 2, CRK large plain Sebenza and either a MT SOCOM DA or LCC DA

Work Knife - WH Evolution w/ cocobola
Out on the Town Knife - DDR/Delta-Z Osprey
Grocery Shopping Knife - My wife chooses my Gerber AR3.0 :)
Dark Alley Knife - CRKT Tighe Tac
Day in the Park Knife - One of my SAKs
Lost in the Woods Knife - Hiking/woods always includes 3 knives: Leatherman Wave, CRK Sable IV or Camillus Combat/Utility, and Sebenza

a couple more categories...

Going to Church Knife - Busse Battle Mistress :D Seriously, a Kershaw Chive or aforementioned WH Evolution
Grunging Around the House/Abuse Knife: CRKT Mirage

Back