What will be your first Spyderco of 2015?

KAEDC

Gold Member
Sprint PPT will likely be my only one for this year, barring any new announcements at the Amsterdam meet. Maybe a Gayle Bradly too if I can find the funds but, most of my knife funds for the year are already allocated to a Southard Tolk.

I think my first Spyderco of the new year will be the all black waved Matriarch or possibly the Reverse depending on the order that they're released.

GatorFlash1

Gold Member
I'm hoping for a Schempp Rock as my first knife for 2015, but I will settle for a Schempp Tuff. I plan on greatly expanding the collection this year. :pirate:

What's your First Spyderco of 2015 going to be?

All black A.T.R.

Would like to pick up a Super Blue Stretch if I can find one in stock still and a Autonomy if retail price isn't too high. Then, if the stars align in Golden, CO a M4 Para 2:eagerness:

Hopfull it is out soon or maybe it already is but im thinking I want a little firefly. Kind of has the look of an colorful but small Gayle Bradley or maybe even a Stretch but i like the profile and want one.
Brandon

It is on the way now will receive it after the first of the year. Caly Carbon fiber 3.5 ZDP-189.

Roger

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC