What will Carothers bring to Blade 2018

To the uninitiated, that's not actually Bob Private Island. That's his Peninsula.

....I'm not even sure the strip on his Island can land a G6...

And no problem with landing, it's 4000', you only need 3000' with max load. And I can get the runway extended to min. takeoff length at 5500' (full load) about to the end of the island before you have to take off by which time, Tom, you and I will have viewed and purchased all the knives.

That should take about a week, during which time Jo can get her tan goin' and Nathan can take temporary possession of the micro-brewery. Kids can run around, dogs can chase Nathan and bite him if he stumbles.

...well this thread tanked. fast.

It'll pick up again like 2-3 weeks before the actual event when CPK knows for sure as to what will be presented at Blade. Almost 5 months before the actual Show though, very hard to stay on point!

P.S. right now, the Shot Show is all the buzz. Me very much likey one folder which came out of Eric's pockets from Spyderco ;)

I don't know what we'll bring, but some good possibilities include:

HDFK
EDC2
12" Behemoth Chopper

10" Medium Chopper
V4E Men's Blade Sports Competition Cutter

Original D2 skinner
Original Field Knife
Original 6" Utility Fighter
Original Potato Knife

10" Integral Dagger

Some long shots include:
DEK1
New Field Knife
V4E Women's Blade Sports Competition Cutter

Also might bring some knife maker's gear such as platens and chillers

I'm pretty sure we could save you a trip....... ;)

I'd love to be there for the show again, just so damn hard to get away from the shop

It'll pick up again like 2-3 weeks before the actual event when CPK knows for sure as to what will be presented at Blade. Almost 5 months before the actual Show though, very hard to stay on point!

P.S. right now, the Shot Show is all the buzz. Me very much likey one folder which came out of Eric's pockets from Spyderco ;)

Shot show?! How about TKI!

DFfGBlp.jpg

I don't know what we'll bring, but some good possibilities include:

HDFK
EDC2
12" Behemoth Chopper

10" Medium Chopper
V4E Men's Blade Sports Competition Cutter

Original D2 skinner
Original Field Knife
Original 6" Utility Fighter
Original Potato Knife

10" Integral Dagger

Some long shots include:
DEK1
New Field Knife
V4E Women's Blade Sports Competition Cutter

Also might bring some knife maker's gear such as platens and chillers

Sorry everyone! We are truly out of those original Field Knives. Nathan was mistaken.

Back