• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

What Would You Do With $50???

So what would you buy if you had $50 to spend? Any cool gadgets? Any must have gear? I'm looking for any suggestions at all, so lets hear 'em!

I'd buy some more Red Dot (I'm almost out), and I'd spend the rest on .22 lr ammo.

I would buy:

- a Glowring keychain for $15
- BDU organizer from CountyCom for $10
- "Marine Sniper" (in paperback) for $7.95
- the doors greatets hits cd for $17

good luck

Hi All-

I'd put it in the bank and save it towards a bigger-ticket purchase like a new firearm or something.

~ Blue Jays ~

Water bottles, cages, and air pump for moutain bike.
or
Go out to dinner, and maybe take Wife too.
or
Top off the truck's gastank.

-Bob

Well, no cool gadgets have been suggested yet, but I like the idea of saving up for Knob Creek, or maybe the Blade Show...

Or I might bye a new hat.

Definitely -- save it for a Show! Haven't been to one myself...yet.

And if you don't see what you like at the Show, you have a decent start toward a Custom blade.

Everyone should have at least one Custom. Once they know what they REALLY like.

I know it's not the season for 'em yet, but i love my Tilley hat for the summertime. If you're outdoors a lot, it's definitely worth the investment.

If you're interested in a flashlight, you can get some powerful cheap ones on eBay.....
Of course, their made in China or Taiwan, if you're okay with that, AND you can get about twice as much power for the same cost of many made in the U.S. IMO.... get an LED flashlight. LOTS of power and HUGE battery life!

So what would you buy if you had $50 to spend? Any cool gadgets? Any must have gear? I'm looking for any suggestions at all, so lets hear 'em!

I would go to the starving artists sale at the doubletree hotel in Dearborn this sunday, No painting is over $51!

If you're interested in a flashlight, you can get some powerful cheap ones on eBay.....
Of course, their made in China or Taiwan, if you're okay with that, AND you can get about twice as much power for the same cost of many made in the U.S. IMO.... get an LED flashlight. LOTS of power and HUGE battery life!

Agreed, LEDs outshine normal flashlights both literally and metaphorically! :thumbup:

Back