What would you like to see from LionSteel?

I am still waiting for a TRE with a solid blade (solid non-removable flipper that would have a nice action and no silly swedge) in K390

and

Flipper TiSpine on bearings

these knives would sell unlike the upcomming SR-22

I’ve lost a lot of interest in LionSteel due to not using a great stainless steel like M390 in EDC folders. Incredulously enough, they’ve been using M390 in some of their fixed blade knives where Sleipner excels. Go figure!

I’ve lost a lot of interest in LionSteel due to not using a great stainless steel like M390 in EDC folders. Incredulously enough, they’ve been using M390 in some of their fixed blade knives where Sleipner excels. Go figure!
Take it you are not a fan of the Tre series? They have M390 blades and I have been enjoying mine for the last year. Like you, I wonder why they are not using M390 in any of the other models.

Take it you are not a fan of the Tre series? They have M390 blades and I have been enjoying mine for the last year. Like you, I wonder why they are not using M390 in any of the other models.

TRE is a favorite of mine and I have three of them. However, it's their only folder in M390. Most of the LionSteel folders use Sleipner. M390 is a much better steel for EDC.

Bigger version of T.R.E. with blade thickness: 1.5-2.5 mm
With all my respect to current T.R.E. it is way too thick (3.5 mm) for an EDC folder. Even some much more bigger tactical blades have 2.5-2.9mm thickness

Sorry Lionsteel. I spent the money that was reserved for your new 2018 knife on a knife with CPM 20CV. Next year, you'll have another chance (if you up your steel game)

A non exclusive Roundhead/Shuffler. If it was available in Europe, I'd buy one, and I don't even like Slipjoints. :):thumbsup:

A carbon fiber integral knife handle with screw on Titanium lock bar, featuring a super steel hollow grind flipper blade on ball bearings.

I own several Lionsteel knives and am impressed with the design, ingenuity and finish.
The only thing that could improve the knives for me is thinner ground blades.
They did a great job on the thin edge of the DDW Grailer knives, it would be great if they did it on their other knives too.

How about a Bestman with bolsters, micarta, and a single blade sheepsfoot like on the DLT version, or the wharncliffe from the 2 blade?

Back