What would you like to see from SW

I liked the similar thread on the Emerson forum.

I would like a swamp Rat version of the Satin jack, just with the Rat clip point and a slightly longer blade (6.5).

I would also like to so a Cord Wraped SD knife similar to the Killer B, with a small forward guard and a small thumb ramp with a blade length smaller than the Coot, like 3.75.

That tanto looked great too, and the sword would be a great addition but i would want it with hand and a half cord wrap.

I would absolutely love a recurved fighter such as the Mojo. Imagine how fast and light a Mojo Rat would be!

I am M O J O !

I bet you Tim would want one too!

I agree with everyone so far. A Killer Swamp Bee would be awesome.

Let me add that there is a an earlier thread for a "Satin Rat". There were a lot of replies, all positive.

Rather than mimic the Busse line, how about something new? I'd really like an SRK quality neck knife or small carry knife. A lightweight less than 3 inch blade with a flatter handle and a kydex or concealex sheath that would allow neck, pocket, or horizontal belt carry.

Please no skeleton or plain metal handles. This isn't a request for a last ditch self defense knife it's for a practical fixed blade EDC.

Something that would compete with the Camillus Talon and Mini Talon, Black Jack Small, small Dozier hunters, etc.

Swamp Bali....
Swamp Ulu....
Swamp Trenchknife...

OK, so I am a few degrees from center tonight...

I'd like to see optional Kydex or Concealex sheaths, actually would prefer them to current sheaths.

Swamp Rat Kerambit would be quite nice. All of them out there are so freaking expensive($250+). I'm sure Swamprat Knives could make one heck of a kerambit for a decent price.

TC

You know.... I was just flinging that trenchknife idea out there, but it is kind of growing on me......

Rattin Jack would be great, probably my ideal back country fixed blade.

I would like the Swamp B to be cord Wrapped because the Rat handles are a bit too thick for EDC and they are clearly not going to be cutting anothing mold.

Swamp Mojo would be awesome as well.

I would vote for a fighter, doesn't have to be like the Busse B, but something with an ability to conceal, chop through brick walls, leap higher than a tall building, see through clothing and improve hearing.... in other words an average swamp rat knife.

Here is a small picture of a couple of trench knives.
I will look for some others.
While the "brass knuckle" style of handle may present some legal issues, there could be some creative way of skirting the issue...

A combo THE BURMA RAT
A six inch dagger 5/16 stock sabre ground on one side flat on the other - buddied up to A 12in 1/8 stock machette. In a drop leg leather sheath with metal tip reenforcement and lots of grometts.

Back