What You Would Like In Full SE Sprint Run?

I just want to know how some of the high end tool steels perform in SE. M4 and Cruwear specifically.

Second post, small version of Spyderco Subvert with 3 or 3 1/4 inch blade, high end stainless steel, and ivory G10 scales.

The new Pac Salt and the upcoming Salt 2 in LC200N scratch that itch. However, I would not mind a UKPK LC200N Salt in full Spyderedge.

Fully serrated edges look great and I'm sure also perform great on some tasks. My two concerns are: (A) the teeth are easier to break than plain edges especially if the steel is very hard, and (B) once they get dull it's more difficult to bring back to the kind of sharpness that can be done easily on PE.

Spyderhawk LC200N.
Police with Emerson Wave in any stainless.
I've been wanting to see a premium grade Spyderco Hawkbill blade for so long I'm starting to lose hope. And why the Spyderhawk didn't become a permanent model just baffles me. Ever since they've been discontinued I've had so many people try to buy or trade for one of mine. And I won't let any of my Spyderhawks go at all. I don't even use my PE Spyderhawks and I won't even consider them for trade or sale.

Yeah I would love to see a run of LC200N Spyderhawk models in PE & SE both. But I'm not going to stop there> I would also like to see a Harpy, SUPERHAWK, Merlin or even a Byrd Crossbill too for that matter in LC200N

Back