Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Here you go Gary, with thanks to Kerry for the photo.

tbose-coffinjack-caseprotoxx-2.jpg

On order -- Case CV Cheetah w/yellow composite handles. Should be here Wednesday (tomorrow).

Just to whet your appetite G2, here's a picture of my Burnt Stag Powderhorn

gecnfpowderhornburntsta.jpg

Thanks for the image Jeff, found that thread too, wow, nice looking folder!

and Ed, you're just plain mean ;) but gotta love that!!! I emailed the folks
and he apologized about their site, for some reason it's not updating properly
BUT, the good news is, she shipped out yesterday and will arrive tomorrow ! :)
The BAD news is, I'll be away all day until late tomorrow night, oh the humanity ;)
G2

Last edited:
I also have a GEC on the way. #25 Tidioute Barlow. G2 if you are getting yours from the same place I got mine they are not real good about answering emails. At least they ship for free. :)

Got today GEC Ebony # 66 Calf Roper. Made deal from # 62 Court House Whittler with Coconut Palm handles. So my very first whittler is on order at the moment, now I all need to do is wait till I get bit money in few weeks pay and wait for a week :D and then I have Forum Knife 2011 comming + I am talking with my friend if he could arrange me Queen honey amber stag bone (or Zebra wood one) Gunstock as they don't have those in here. I really hope to get one.

I'm on a few lists but the only thing on the near horizon is an LC Jr. by Mr. Cramer.

Papp has been making knives since the 70's. He's a heck of a good maker. Mostly fixed blades. I dont think he makes many knives anymore. One of the best I've seen.

Menefee, Dowell, Hampton, R.Bose, Davison, Erickson, Cramer, 2011 Blade forum knife.
Looking forward to them all... :D

Jason

A yellow Case CV peanut.

(I gots a one-hander with an uber stahl blade coming, too. But we'll not talk about that here.)

In addition to the Case collaboration knife for 2011, I don't really have anything on order, but will be on the lookout for some slipjoints. When I go on vacation next month, I will be traveling on the Eastern shore. Lots of old hardware stores down there, with nice selections of old Schrade, Buck and Case models. I've heard from some friends that they've found old Kutmasters and the like also. I plan on stopping at a knife shop down there to see if they have a Queen Dan Burke small barlow.

2011 Forum Knife
Hampton Swayback (my first custom slipjoint - hopefully late 2012)
Hopefully I can sneak a GEC Conductor past the Komissar (aka Wifey)
That Case/Bose colab looks awesome - don't think it's in the cards for me though.

Man, it was a LONG day with the family, daugher and her family all at
Sea Breeze in Rochester NY, all day I was itchin' to get back home as
the Powder Horn was due to be delivered today, well after a FUN filled
COLD day at the park, got home and WOW, man is this a beautiful knife or what?
extremely happy fella here ;) photos later, resting and drooling over this folder!
G2

Back