Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I just bought a White Bone GEC#19 Little Rattler "S" knife. (edit 11/29/2020) I thought I spotted a pin crack. I took the #19 white bone Rattler knife in the garage. I popped the knife with one coat of Navy Blue leather dye and I let the knife dry for seven hours.. I have a stonewashed blue knife now. There is a round light white circle around the pile side bottom-middle pin. This makes the pile side look like tie-dyed ! I can find no cracks on the knife. I am happy.

Last edited:
Seems like I'm buying a lot of knives lately. Case 3347 in yaller and CV on the way. Well, just ordered; it will be along shortly I'm sure.
9543.jpg

I love these mediterranean/south european knives.
Very enticing. I said no more knives! Ha!
I found an American dealer with a good selection of these. Very inexpensive. Might have to give them a try.

Last edited:
I think Queen made all the BB Winchesters.
Thanks. That was my second guess. :D
They just look so similar to the Case Barn Door Hinge knives.
I'd like to also pick up a Case version, but they are super pricey.

I’m
Thanks. That was my second guess. :D
They just look so similar to the Case Barn Door Hinge knives.
I'd like to also pick up a Case version, but they are super pricey.
I’m going off memory here so take with a grain of salt... but I think the Case version would be one of the Case Classics which we’re also made by Queen. IIRC:thumbsup:

I’m going off memory here so take with a grain of salt... but I think the Case version would be one of the Case Classics which we’re also made by Queen.
That was going to be my third guess. :D
Thanks for all your help putting the pieces together. :cool::thumbsup:

Decided to try something I've long been pondering over.

Otter Mercator Lockback in Copper. Esentially, this is a very old type indeed as it came out in spring back form in the c 19th and later on became a favourite amongst troops of the Imperial German Army during The Great War 1914 - 18 under Kaiser Wilhelm II (like all monarchs, a blustering over privileged nonentity ;)) But a simple knife with a long pedigree. I opted for stainless and whereas I dislike brass, copper is alright- I think....

Anybody know who made these? My assumption is Case made them?

I think Queen made all the BB Winchesters.

That was my second guess.

Case version would be one of the Case Classics which we’re also made by Queen.

That was going to be my third guess.

Turns out it was made by Blue Grass Cutlery... That was going to be my fourth guess. :D

Forums.o_O Do they cost you some money.o_O Been bitten by the Boys Knife Spear Point Blade BUG, after seeing some of the photos here.:oops: Have 2 more on the way, and we all know it won't stop there.:rolleyes: A stag and another rosewood.:eek:

Back