Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

I think it's funny how musical want follows mood. I was feeling a bit maudlin earlier because reasons and wanted to hear this

It works both ways though because I was feeling bummed then
Bam, all better.

"If there is justice in the world, Hal's music will surpass the Croatian frames and conquer people on all continents," said Michael Messer, the most important British blues slide guitarist, the BBC's best winner of the best acoustic blues guitarist, whose guitarist skill was fired by Johnny cash.

"Hal is a fantastic musician and I admire his guitar dedication. I wish him much success in his career and I would like to see him performing throughout the world stage," said Tommy Emmanuel, Australian virtuoso musician and title holder of the world's best acoustic guitarist for influential Guitar Player.

"It's remarkable that Hal plays so many different guitar styles in a brilliant way, and his techniques and ideas show how unusual his talent is." I think it's potentially one of the leading figures on the world's guitar scene, "said legendary American jazz / blues guitarist Woody Mann.

"I've been enjoying Hal's album, Hal is a great guitarist in several styles, and this album has two albums and two albums," said after listening to the album "Mare Nostrum" Elliot Randall, one of the most famous American guitarists best known for the song "Reelin 'in the Years" by Steely Dan, which legendary Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin has declared the best of all time.

Back