Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

do you play?
I like to think I do :)

Guitar mostly, some bass and whatever else makes noise. I used to play "metal" exclusively, but I've gotten more tame/progressive/eclectic/experimental as I've grown older.

This guy (vvv) is so impressive and talented - and no matter how many times I've watched this I still get that electrifying shiver up my spine. I love that feeling - and there are not many things on this planet that "move me" as much as music...and nature. I've had some crazy emotional experiences (i.e. vision quests) when those two forces are combined in perfect harmony.

I like to think I do :)

Guitar mostly, some bass and whatever else makes noise. I used to play "metal" exclusively, but I've gotten more tame/progressive/eclectic/experimental as I've grown older.

This guy (vvv) is so impressive and talented - and no matter how many times I've watched this I still get that electrifying shiver up my spine. I love that feeling - and there are not many things on this planet that "move me" as much as music...and nature. I've had some crazy emotional experiences (i.e. vision quests) when those two forces are combined in perfect harmony.

That's impressive! I play guitar and other musical instruments, but with way less talent as most others! lol

I've been a big Tommy Emmanuel fan for a long time...

Last edited:
I know right. like Seriously. Mark and I get to listen to this ^ all day *sigh*

Back