What'cha puttin in the pouch?

O.K. everyone, now that the new nukes have been out, what are you putting in the new sheath's pouch? I put a nice kit together with 6 fishhooks, 4 swivels, 10 splitshot, 25' Spiderwire, 1 pencil, 1 #10 scalpel blade, 3 "trick" candles, 10 wax coated strike-anywhere matches, 3 sheets paper, 10"x12" foil, 25 Micropur tablets, 4 bandaids. All fit nicely in a small 35mm slide case.
Anything you've come up with?

------------------
Run and you only die tired....
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.

I have the Steel Heart. Accompanying it is:
Gerber StrikeForce
10' of 550 cord
iodine tabs
sail needle
Leatherman Micra.

I love the pouch!

I got a BM and a NO. And just happen to have two leatherman super tools. Do the math. LOL. I have little use for survival equipment as I have put together a survival pouch that can keep me settin pretty in the woods for about 10 days so long as I can find a critter to eat by the second or third day. It's really neat. packs up into a bag about 8" by 5" by 6". So I find the pouch to be a nice hide away for my leahterman for tactical reasons.

RYU, care to disclose what you put together for your "kit"? Always looking for possible improvements/upgrades...

------------------

My BM-E pouch has a Leatherman Wave (it has a diamond coated file) and an Al Mar all stainless folder (I think it is the Falcon?). The rest of the "survival stuff" will be in a fanny pack or other container.
Ron

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington

RYU, would-ya could-ya share your pack contents? I'm always looking for new ideas and suggestions. Thanks.

------------------

Back