Whatever Happened....?

Pray tell, lads. What ever became of the HI medallion and will it ever be passed along again?

Last I heard Karda sent it to David if my memory is working at all.

Funny I thought of that thing not long ago myself.

I heard that it was currently affixed to the Staff of Ra where the points the way to a treasure trove of khuks when sunlight passes through it.

I heard that it was currently affixed to the Staff of Ra where the points the way to a treasure trove of khuks when sunlight passes through it.

You must be thinking of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Khukuris. What I heard is that you have to wait for moonlight, as in The Hobbit.

Looked and it was Phillllll, not David. My bad.

Haven't heard from Phillllll in quite a long spell.

Come to think of it I havent either? Hope all is ok with him. We can still blame it on David tho;)

Didn't Philllll have a youngin not too long ago? He must be at that "driving parents crazy" stage by now...lol

Didn't Philllll have a youngin not too long ago? He must be at that "driving parents crazy" stage by now...lol

My guess is that Philllll is participating in the joyful activities of fatherhood, like not sleeping, complaining about not sleeping, wishing he could sleep, oh and loving the little guy.

My guess is that Philllll is participating in the joyful activities of fatherhood, like not sleeping, complaining about not sleeping, wishing he could sleep, oh and loving the little guy.
THIS, my phello khukuri phreaques, is worth an HI medallion by itself!

Back