What's all you Hogs driving?

Those 2010 Camaro's are sweet....what color is it? You have any pics?

I drive a toyota tundra

its the orange color that chevy did for it. send me your email and il send you pics.

yes, its a SS. those stangs are nice. i was at the track today just watching and they had some of the best times.

I've been looking at a SS or a new Stang with the track pack. The Camaro is so tempting with those extra 100 horses!:thumbup:

This is my touring bike!

classic-vespa-scooter.jpg

i actually drove the stang and the nissan 370. They were all nice but the camaro took it for me. My bro wants the stang coming next year. they beefed it up to run w/ the camaro. The interior is amazing. its loaded. leather is nice. heated seats and mirrors. automatically adjusts to the driver. xm onstar. its got turn by turn navigation from onstar. its got heavy doors that are a pain in the butt if you have to park in a normal parking spot.

An E36 BMW 325i but it is getting ready to leave. I miss having the room/4wd of a bigger vehicle.

JSRice - I'm jealous.

Chevy competition has always been good for the Mustang. My stuff is paid for and for some reason I'm itching to take on a car note, why the hell is that?:confused: I was online today building an SS and the jones was killing me!!

Chevy competition has always been good for the Mustang. My stuff is paid for and for some reason I'm itching to take on a car note, why the hell is that?:confused: I was online today building an SS and the jones was killing me!!

oh yeh. its a good comp. the same dealership that i bought mine from has a white SS with orange stripes and the orange interior package. its pretty sick for a white car. If i would not have got the orange car that would have been my 2nd choice. the one camaro site allows you to see the car you built. chevy does not. go to micrositechevy camaro or something like that.

I was looking at white SS with black stripes/accents. I know that V8 feels great.

Back