What's Axotic about a Tomahawk???

...just one name....Paul Ehlers. Some of you may know Paul from his extensive fantasy designs, executed by knifemaking legends, Gil Hibben and Paul Fox.

Paul has designed knives and swords for celebrities and heads of state, like Sly Stallone and the Sultan of Brunei, to name two.

Paul is now designing practical Tomahawks for the American Tomahawk Company, sporting the sexiest lines as well as efficient functionality. He is an accomplished thrower and understands how Hawks WORK!!!

Our line of Tomahawks by Paul is called the Axotic Line.....it Ain't no Fantasy!!!
biggrin.gif

Here we are having some fun tossing the big steel and having some laughs....the cigar is my fav!!!...an Ashton VSG....(just a quick plug for the best tasting cigar available in my view!)
View

The Master at work....Bobby Branton is one of about 6 living throwers who still perform with live targets....you may remember his demonstration at the Blade Show in 1997...hotel management trembled
eek.gif
when Bobby placed his lovely wife Brenda on the target boards!!! Here's Bobby tossing his big model 12 throwing bowie with a proto Hawk in hand.
View

Here's a copywritten design revealing Paul's hot lines and killer efficacy in Axotic Hawk design...we are calling this one, AxCelsior!!! We're not taking orders on this yet, but will certainly let you know when!
View

The Axotic Line offers value, function, original design, and killer looks. Paul is happy to be allied with the ATC and looks forward to your support in the next evolution of Tomahawk design. Stay tuned for our debut of AxCelsior as well as other models.

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Andy, I think you are what some folks would call a "Tease."

I look forward to the continued production and relese of all the hawks. These designs are great. Thanks
smile.gif

Wow! I know I'm just the new guy here, but I know popular concepts when I see them. Since I'm probably going to go broke buying all these hawks, maybe I should just buy stock. Andy, are there any plans for American Tomahawk to go public?
wink.gif

Did anybody else get a close look at the hawks in the picture? Very nice broad blade designs.

Neat stuff, Andy. I'm looking forward to seeing the AxCelsior move from the drawing board.

In addition to the one Bobby is holding, it looks like you guys may be playing with some other prototypes in the top pic. I particularly like the blade shape on the one in your hand. It looks a bit like the Light Infantry Belt Tomahawk in a polled style. Care to share any details?
wink.gif

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

He who finishes with the most toys wins.

Andy, isn't Bobby holding a "bearded" hawk? Is there one of these Nordic types in your up and coming line?

Any more news about some kind of blade cover or sheath for the Light Infantry hawk?

If you have to stop makeing hawks to answer this then don't answere it....
biggrin.gif
, and
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington
0071.gif

No worries on production my man!! That's Bobby's job!
biggrin.gif
This forum and everything else is mine.
cool.gif

The Hawks in the pictures are in Paul's personal collection of throwers and users...mostly cast instead of forged. They have inspired many of the designs we now have by him on our books.

As for the sheath, Kenny will be working on the cover sheath this week, as well as multiple mounting point sheaths next week. All is going right on schedule and we couldn't be more pleased!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
877-557-5200
----------------------

Thanks for the info, Andy. Please keep it coming.
smile.gif

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

He who finishes with the most toys wins.

Holy S.H.I.T, Andy. The "AxCelsior" is incredible!!!!!!!! What is the price range going to be for this series of 'hawks and when can we see some proto pics? You're a bad, bad man Andy. I want too many of these 'hawks. Somebody make the bad man go away.

------------------

Louis Buccellato
http://www.themartialway.com
Knives, Weapons and equipment. Best prices anywhere.
-------------

"only the paranoid will survive"

Thanks for your thoughts here Louis......the AxCelsior is planned at this point to be available as a limited item from the custom shop of ATC. I will release pricing as soon as it is available. It sure is a honey!! And you should see it whip through the air!!! Mondieu!
cool.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
877-557-5200
----------------------

Man,

When I grow up I want to have friends with toys like that. I may have to emmigrate
smile.gif

Andre

------------------
"You mean. You'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people."

Back