• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

what's been missing

I was going through my collection the other day (the meager one that it is) and realized that Busse hasn't released a designated slicer for quite a while- probably most notably the BAD.

I propose a Bony Anorexic Boss Street. "BASS"
Choilless so when you're putting together a nice meat/ cheese tray for a party the mini-choil doesn't collect clumps of food.
Anorexic so hard cheeses slice nicely.
I like the Boss Street length for larger diameter summer sausages.
Probably satin finish so it's easy to clean.

And Busse so you never really have to sharpen it- just look at it funny until you cut yourself.

I propose a Bony Anorexic Boss Street. "BASS"

Get in line. resinguy and I have been mumbling about it for months now. No choil sounds like a winner to me. Satin and some kind of micarta. :thumbup:

That's not BASS, but BABS.

311kp4i.jpg

I'll PASS on naming it the BABS. LOL

EDIT - can't do that to all'y'all. Gotta get a very-young pic in there, too

Young-Barbra-barbra-streisand-3199546-293-350.jpg

I was just calling it the ABS, similar to the ABA.

Post reported for Barbra pic. This is a family friendly forum.

Get in line. resinguy and I have been mumbling about it for months now. No choil sounds like a winner to me. Satin and some kind of micarta. :thumbup:

with a shorter anerexic boss jack (basically a choiless boss-aba with a slightly less tall blade) that would be the best. set. EVER.

You can send the $$ to me and I'll hold it until they're released ;)

I know this has been discussed before, but thought the higher Rc would be a nice addition to the list.
And a little reminder to those in charge never hurt.

Don't forget me, I'm in that line too. ABS would be a dream come true or ABBA (Anorexic Boss Badger Attack) kind of like LVC described. A BOSS Jack with a shorter and thinner blade. :thumbup:

ABS.
No choil.
Satin.
Micarta.
RC similar to BADs? (I don't care as much here.)

+10000000 on the Anorexic Boss Street (or even a Anorexic Boss Jack) around .125" to .140" thick.

Id love to see a thin slicer like that come out someday.

I would love to see another thin knife come out. The BAD is one of my favorite EDC blades, would be great to have a few more thin INFI choices.

Back