What's coming next.....

I was able to adjust to my wife always being late, but I guess I still hold others to my standard:)

Add Swamp Rat to the list you've got your wife on and you'll be just fine. ;)

Now that the Yard had their release... Swamp Rat has gotta be next :D

when?
You and I are thinking alike.
crossfingers.gif

When is anybody's guess. But I sure am glad Eric said they were almost here. Can you imagine how long it would take if they weren't? :confused: ;)

Look, go to the walleymart and get "steel" before you leave - depending on the lines at check out. The wait for the Swamp ain't too bad. Don't you already have a blade? I'm excited too, but my communication with Eric on my order has been really great. And when you get your knife, you'll be in love -don't put it that way to your wife though.

Oh, I may have left out something. I already have two RMD's and one HRLM. And a Warden. I'm just addicted. Ordered more!

It's hard to tell what's next. The Swamp has featured big blades (Waki, M9) and smaller blades (RMD/HRLM/Wardens) in it's latest releases. Perhaps it's time for something in the Camp Knife category like an M7 with a 7.0" to 7.5" blade.

I second that. A 7 to 7.5 inch Swamp Rat would be great to add to my collection. I hope that Eric or Jerry is reading this and taking notes.

I too would like to see a camp size knife.

Also I'd like to see swamp wardens with G10 and micarta scales.

How about a Swamp Rat fighter? A dagger with a 6-7'' blade would be great.

...it lives!!! IT LIVES!!!!

CAMP TRAMP II...the SEQUEL :eek: :eek: :eek:

add a little length...a little thickness...wicked mirror convex edges...penetrator tip....

CT-IIS - the TRAMP'N-ATOR

now BRING IT! please ????? :confused:

Last edited:
Back