Whats everyone going to be carrying during the snow storm??

DGI

Gold Member
Strider SNG DGG here ready for anything mother nature can throw at me

Whats in your pocket?

SAK Climber, nothing fancy. 58 and sunny in Denver tomorrow. :D

No snow til next week I think here. Good weekend supposedly into the 20-30°'s. Going ice fishing tomarrow. Going overkill, will have LM charge, BM 275, BK24,Kabar fillet. Maybe some "serpents bite" I've been meaning to try if get bored/cold.

Last edited:
I usually go with a Salt or 0560 because the thumb hole and large flipper are easy with thick gloves on. Also both are very corrosion resistant (salt completely so). We shall see....

What is it you think that Strider is going to do for you against snow, just out of curiosity?

Instead of a snow storm we've got an alert for extremely hot weather in my town. I'm carrying my trusty 550 Griptilian and Wenger SI, in addition to a couple of Fenix flashlights because warm summer days mean black outs down here.

What is it you think that Strider is going to do for you against snow, just out of curiosity?

absolutely nothing, just figured it would be a fun topic to chat about since it looks like plenty on the east coast will be indoors for the next couple days.

Gotta be prepared!
b7411e550752417a2c0ff6c71459e42d.jpg

But in reality it will be the same as always no snow here in Vegas.[emoji41]
82b5cc2ac6c748551269f72ef6e91856.jpg

My SAK doesn't have a shovel accessory, so I guess one of those camp knives with a spoon is about the closest I can come. :D I'll be carrying same as always. Shovel, tow strap, gloves and a heavier coat will be in truck however.

If it's less than 2 feet, I carry my car keys and backpack as I walk back and forth from the parking lot to my office.

If it's over two feet, I do the same, but 45 minutes later than normal so I can snowblow a path up the driveway before I leave...

SNOW_zpspu46mc2x.jpg

Back