What's going on! Shop update

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Shop update!

[video=youtube_share;t540U2qDY78]http://youtu.be/t540U2qDY78[/video]

Great video Daniel, gives people a glimps of of the work you put into your blades.

Daniel great work brother!Now ya got me super pumped to get that baby into my hands! It is everything I knew it would be!!!!

which V grind was mine? :D I think I was the zombie that ordered that second to last chopper *_*

Keep up the great work!

Daniel great work brother!Now ya got me super pumped to get that baby into my hands! It is everything I knew it would be!!!!

Great to hear!!!

which V grind was mine? :D I think I was the zombie that ordered that second to last chopper *_*

Keep up the great work!
:D You need the biggest one, it will have the black/green micarta I made! I'm going with your idea on that one and maybe one more, I'm going to darken it with a cool patina that will look old and scary! I'm going all out on the finish, it's going to be awesome.

Thanks Bro!

Daniel i can not even count how many times I have watched that video to see my knife.....lol Thanks for the video!!!

Daniel i can not even count how many times I have watched that video to see my knife.....lol Thanks for the video!!!

Thanks!

I saw a backpacker/bottle opener on the tumbler! Cant wait brother :D
CH

That one is a test subject for the tumbler but they will be pretty soon. Estimated time of arrival roughly five weeks.

Back