Whats happened to me?

IVE BECOME A KNIFEAHOLIC. IS THERE A 12 STEP PROGRAM OR SHOULD I JUST WALLOW IN MY DISEASE?
[This message has been edited by Frog (edited 11-08-98).]

[This message has been edited by Frog (edited 11-08-98).]

Enjoy the disease and have fun. Just don't forget to pay bills (at least once in a while
smile.gif
)

This is one "disease" that I am happy to have and wish that I am not cured of it
biggrin.gif
Heh heh heh.

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator

The first cut is the deepest!

Don't ask me how I know.
wink.gif

Blues

------------------

"Live Free, or Die"

You mean this is a disease?

oh no! Next you will be telling me there is a similar disease with guns!

DOH!

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

Their is no cure for this disease. The only known treatment is to buy more knives. Then you can use this forum to talk openly with others who share your same afliction.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Lead - Follow or get out of the way!
www.wowinc.com

Now all we need is a "name the disease" contest. I'll start it off: (time for a new thread?)

bladitis
knifitis
Edged Instruments Devotion Syndrome (EIDS)

------------------
Greg Namin
The world is 75% water. The rest is drop zone.

[This message has been edited by grnamin (edited 11-08-98).]

If you decide to quit, don't sell your knives (like I did). You'll probably be back.

CUTLERY AFFECTIVE DISORDER CAD or BLADES AFFECTIVE DISORDER BAD! I like the latter.

I'm sick of all this politically correct crapola. I'm a knifeaholic. Call it like it is!
smile.gif

Yep your infected, but don't worry about it. There are a few simple things you can do to help control the disease.
1. Buy a new knife every few months. That should help. Hopefully.
2. Help others with questions about knives. This isn't as good as getting a new knife, but helping someone find a knife they are looking for, or answering a question seems to help alittle.
3. Whatever ya do, don't go to any knife shows. I went to the Blade Show this year and have only made my condition worse. I'm up to a knife a month, and it seems to be getting worse.
4. Don't read any knife magazines. They hurt more then they help. I read all three. I just can't stop myself.
5. Visit the forums. They help. Its good to be with others with the same problems. This is a support group. We are here to help each other with our addiction.
smile.gif

Blades

Back