Whats in your current EDC rotation?

1) Scott Cook Lochsa S90V
2) BM 710 HSSR, BC coating, Al handles
3) BM AFCK Axis, D2, Al handles, stainless steel spacer.
4) BM 77x, black, silver, red splash, etc.
5) Small Sebenza BG-42
6) Camillus EDC D2

That'd be EDCs.

Everything in my sig (except the Sharpmaker :D) depending on the situation. But I don't carry more than 2 at a time.

Originally posted by Ian11
Everything in my sig (except the Sharpmaker :D) depending on the situation. But I don't carry more than 2 at a time.

I've got a PE Spydie/Walker lightweight and love it.

Easy my BM 310 in the wallet all the time and my 942 and 710HS. Sometimes the Leather Wave comes for the day.

Originally posted by Nimravus
Easy my BM 310 in the wallet all the time and my 942 and 710HS. Sometimes the Leather Wave comes for the day.

I never thought about carrying a knife in my wallet. Do you have one that is designed to accommodate a small knife?

Dalton Companion, a butterfly knife that I will soon replace with a Cuda Maxx, a small folder that I will replace with a Kershaw Leek and a pair of brass knuckles.

Weekdays - LM Juice S2, Spyderco Rescue Jr, and sometimes LM Micra/Squirt S4.

Weekends - Almost always have my Spyderco Ladybug II lately, plus some combination of Victorinox Tinker, Electrician, or Pioneer Solo; Spyderco G10 Navigator PE or SS Dragonfly PE; and very often in the summer, I use my Case Large Stockman.

tarsier, I just picked up an LM Juice S2 in a trade here on BFC. I'm looking forward to getting and using it. It will be my third Leatherman (I already have a Micra and a Super Tool).

trane_fan,

Hope you like the S2. It has been my EDC multitool for almost a year and a half now. Fills the bill nicely for my job - light office use, occasional install of computers and networking gear, etc. Of course, after that much time using a product, the problems do become apparent. I would like stiffer backsprings on the outer tools and better scissors. Also, the pivot on the pliers has loosened a bit, not enough to affect the usefulness of the tool, but enough so that I notice. An adjustable pivot would be nice. Still, I have yet to find a better, easier-to-carry tool for my needs.

You will find that it is considerably more bulky than your Micra, but a lot more "pocketable" than your ST...:) If you prefer sheaths, grab one of these. I really like the clip on feature.

Originally posted by trane_fan
I never thought about carrying a knife in my wallet. Do you have one that is designed to accommodate a small knife?

Check out the mission wallet by Jason Burns on bladeart.com. It's designed to carry a small folder and pen. I have one on order.

I carry a K.J.Eriksson Mora fixed blade every day to work.
fc10b66b.jpg

For going out I generally carry an SAK Trooper or Sportsman.

My EDC rotation are generally four inch-closed folders:
Small Plain Sebenza (mainly for off-duty)
Benchmade Mini Griptilian 555
Spyderco Delica Carbon Fibre
Spyderco Delica FRN

Lights (on rotation too - not all at once!!):
Surefire E2E with KL1
MiniMag with Opalec NewBeam
Minimag with Inretech
Streamlight ProPolymer 4AA 7 LED
Arc AAA with green Tritium Glowring on paracord necklace
Arc AAA in key wallet

edc2.JPG

This is it.
Only substitution is a SERE 2000 for when I really need to abuse a knife.
Lenny

Current favs;

Scott Cook Lochsa
2002 large wood inlay Sebenza
1999 large plain Sebenza
BM 730CFHS (#428/500)

Modified Buck Crosslock Double Blade:D
LM Wave or SwissTool
Micra, CMG Infinity Ultra & Spy Cap on bead chain
White Photon II & Nail clipper

Some days I add one of the following to my belt sheath:
Greg Lightfoot M1 (CRKT)