What's more agonizing than waiting on a Busse?

Waiting for two to be delivered! First time I have been in this situation. If that ZT NO doesn't get here from Canada soon I'm going to bust. And the TW should be on the way tomorrow. After that, the witdrawal symptoms will be hell. I have always had to justify my purchases to myself by identifying a user "niche" for each one, but now I fear that I am transitioning to a simple need to keep something in the pipeline.

your only waiting for 2? :( *sigh*

4 and counting.....

Mike, by the sound of things, I need to say, 'welcome to the trough'...;)

Sounds like a collection in the brew-hicking...

My TW will be enroute tomorrow (hopefully) and we're bracing for a Nor' Easter winter storm, IN SPRING!!!:mad:

Go figure.

I hate to think what's goign to happen when the folder comes out.:confused: ;)

What gives man!? It's Autumn!....or 'FALL' as you kind folk say...

(see! I am learning!) ;)

yeah, that folder should be just about due isn't it?

I have a suggestion and it really helps me ( compulsive shopper).
Just keep on ordering them, that way it is more likely there will be a knife in the mail at least once or twice a week. Hope this helps.:)

Another way is to con poor fellows into sending their knives for "work". Then you get to play with them for a while! :p :rolleyes: That way ya get a good variety to "test run" before you make that all important purchase. :footinmou

Now, can someone explain why I am getting a lot of e-mails with nothing but curse words and little symbols like this !@#$%, and something about removing something important? And doing WHAT with it?!?! :eek:

Sorry Raden and bakerj, hadda do something before jumping into the leather pool! Its getting deep in there, I already lost the dog and a couple of the kids toys in there!! And I could swear I saw a pair of red eyes in there somewhere, might be a couple a rats eh?

Originally posted by bakerj
I figured as much.:rolleyes:

Aw heck, me and my big mouth!!:footinmou now that its out I'll never live it down..... ah well .... back to my cardboard variant collection:D Ever try to cut a branch with a cardboard Busse? Its not pretty!!:barf:

Got one of my new Busse's saturday, still waiting for the other, I got really lucky and both offers of trades paid off at the same time!! Pics of the "twins" to come...:D

Back