What's Next?. . . (10-25-17). . . Solve The Riddles My Friends And Win Big Bacon!!!

Jerry Busse

To satiate Amy and Garth, we are having a much larger Ganzaaa this coming Wednesday. . . . There will be some wicked cool customs. . . Unreal!. . . . And some killer cool Patriotic Blades as well . . . . but there will also be 2 small Military Overruns in this Ganzaaaa. . . One from a completed run and the other from a soon-to-be completed run . . . :cool:

So, the question is . . . What are they? o_O

First HOG to solve the riddles and identify the 2 different Mil Overruns in the same post. . . . wins a non-transferable $100.00 Shop Credit good toward any one of the next three OP2W offers. . . . If no one gets the 2 together, we will award $50.00 to the individuals with the first single correct answers.

Both are variants of models that we have already offered. . . . :eek::cool::thumbsup:

This should be the easiest of all riddles so far! :thumbsup::confused:

There are 2 different Mil Overruns included in this Ganzaaa. . . . . . Both #1.) and #2.) are for different models and will lead you to the answers you seek.

1.) "Sergeant! Cue that puppy!" Ask Ringo how many days there are in a week. He seems confused!. . . or is he?

2.) "It looks familiar, minus a bit of the hound, like a more polite version!" Those party hounds are way too loud. . . Maybe this is a job for the junior varsity!

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

1) Sarge 7 or sarge 8 MO = Sarge 7 MO
2) FBM or TGLB= TGLB or War dog MO

Must be one of these :D

1) Sar 8 MO
CS Sarge 8 1 out of 8
Basic 8 1 out of 8
Basic 8 MO

Last edited:
I have little experience with Busse history and haven’t any ideas on the second one.

The first one I am trying to link the work “Cue” with “Command” (“Commander”)

Battle Commander
Sarge Commander
War Commander

I’m not very good at this game yet

#1) Sarge5MO with res-c handles (puppy has 5 letters?)
#2) I agree with War DogMO with Micarta or G10 scales (or even linen? to be polite?)

Not a guess but something that just popped in my head the would be super cool.
SAR 6 blade with mudder handle done by Scrapyard call the SARBernard.

Could it be a version of an INFI Ratweiler?
At any rate, my heart is set on one of those American Flag Bunker Busters.
If in fact they have them. Which I hope they do!

Puppy is a younger dog so #1 is a son of dogfather.

Still trying to figure an answer for #2

Edit to add, War Dog or the original Dogfather

Last edited:
I never play this game, for obvious reasons...but I'm going to throw in on #2 being Son of Dogfather

2.) "It looks familiar, minus a bit of the hound, like a more polite version!"
BG or CG War Dog or War Puppy. Its polite because its coated.

1.) "Sergeant! Cue that puppy!" - SON OF SARGE 8

2.) "It looks familiar, minus a bit of the hound, like a more polite version!" - YARD GUARD PERSIAN VARIANT

Back