What's next?. . . . Solve The Riddle And Win Big!!!!!. . . How Much?. . . $1,000.00!!!

How about a slightly larger MOAB style blade with a hand with room for two hands. Let Austin go out and try Knife Fight with what it seems like they designed season two for. I'd buy one in a second. :)

Call in the FOAB (Russia took the MOAB and added 1k to it and called it the Father of all Bombs).

Or a couple other names I'm partial to.. The "Bad Alibi" or the "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - Romeo Sierra" (not trying to break rules there). Someone more creative than I could come up with words to fit that acronym that basically meant things this was made to destroy your underwhelming reality show (RS).

How about a slightly larger MOAB style blade with a hand with room for two hands. Let Austin go out and try Knife Fight with what it seems like they designed season two for. I'd buy one in a second. :)

Call in the FOAB (Russia took the MOAB and added 1k to it and called it the Father of all Bombs).

Or a couple other names I'm partial to.. The "Bad Alibi" or the "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - Romeo Sierra" (not trying to break rules there). Someone more creative than I could come up with words to fit that acronym that basically meant things this was made to destroy your underwhelming reality show (RS).

Help me out here. What show, where?

We are awarding one $50.00 Shop Credit to JohnTheTexican for being the first to answer a single component of the riddle first.

And we are awarding a $100.00 shop credit to Veilside67r1 for being the first to answer two of the single components of the riddle first.

These non-transferable shop credits are only good toward the purchase of items being offered in our 2020 Christmas in July event.

Congrats HOGs!!! :thumbsup: :cool: :D

Please contact Amy at amy@bussecombat.com with your pertinent information.

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Back