Whats the Best Tactical knife?

As i said in the title, im merely looking for the best tactical knife i can buy for at most $80. I heard buck, spyderco, benchmade and kershaw make the best? I want the knife because i go into the woods a lot. And ill find myself faced with some brush. Also, im wanting it for self defense. To many weirdos out these days to not carry protection. Ill mainly use the knife for When im in the forest and need to cut some branchs, brush, Animals if needed when im out bow hunting small game. I defiantly want my knife made in USA, have a long lasting edge, and defiantly be durable. Id hate for it to break while im cutting a branch lol.
If youv watched dual survival or man vs wild. Id be using the knife in ways similar to that. But anyways ill let you guys tell what to do. Ty for reading.

If you want any help you're going to have to narrow your parameters quite a bit. If you want something like what is used in dual survival I believe that is a frosts mora.

Umm...not to be a jerk or anything...but isn't this the wrong sub forum for this topic?

Back