What's The Point?. . . . . Wanna see?? . . . Forsaken Mistress Spy Pic!!!!. . .

Did I miss a second spy pic release ? If so would someone please hook me up with it :)

:rolleyes:
I'd rather drink that than dr mcgillicuddy's anyday.:D
Don't dis Dr. McGillicuddys! They make some tasty libations. Plus I've got an empty bottle of Fireball that you polished off in one evening which proves you'll drink anything.

I missed the pics when Jerry posted them and then so cruelly and quickly deleted them. :rolleyes:Would someone send me a pic of this glorious Mistress? Please? :D

I saw both tip pics. Anyone have a handle pic to share?

Thanks SpyderPhreak

Your gonna have to start using fancy mathmatical terms today "Done..to the 5th power"

Could someone pm the pic. I missed it again. Thanks

Gonna try on a new page for a handle pic please! Thanks in advance.

Did I miss a second spy pic release ? If so would someone please hook me up with it :)

Can somebody please PM me? I missed it all again.. shooting a match and sleep

Can someone PM me the pic as well? Thx in advance!

Done^4, lol. Sethro, sorry I missed you earlier.

:rolleyes:
Don't dis Dr. McGillicuddys! They make some tasty libations. Plus I've got an empty bottle of Fireball that you polished off in one evening which proves you'll drink anything.

I missed the pics when Jerry posted them and then so cruelly and quickly deleted them. :rolleyes:Would someone send me a pic of this glorious Mistress? Please? :D

Someone pm me the pics :D jeez i need to start checking this earlier :mad:

Done * 2... :)

Can some kind soul send me the pics too? davide.wine@outlook.com! ty :)

Gimme a few. Email takes longer.

I'm sorry to ask...but could someone send me a pic? Between work and everything else, I can't get a glimpse...almost like I'm looking for Bigfoot...lmao!!! retic762@gmail.com

Thanks, SpyderPhreak.
This is bad. Really bad. I've already ordered a Snowhole Flak Jac and a Nuclear FMV8 that will put a nice dent in my bank account. I thought I'd be able to resist this latest offering of Busse steel badassery, but NOooooo....

This knife is going to be epic. Legendary, even.

I've got a feeling that I'll be battling at the trough for a Nuclear Forsaken Mistress with many others when Go-time comes.

Thanks. So waiting to see what this bad mother is gonna set me back. And it appears I’m gonna have choices to make.

Missed it unfortunately. Was it a pic of the whole knife this time?

Back