What's the status of the Becker Patrol Pack?

No, he does not. No plans of a relaunch are in the works as far as I know.

No, he does not. No plans of a relaunch are in the works as far as I know.

i'd imagine he could do custom runs of his own thing, and nobody would really care; it's been a fair long time, and as we know, these things cannot really be easily legally shutdown as such - design is hard that way ;)

i'd imagine he could do custom runs of his own thing, and nobody would really care; it's been a fair long time, and as we know, these things cannot really be easily legally shutdown as such - design is hard that way ;)

I was referring more to the difficulties with sourcing a reliable US manufacturer of such things and keeping pricing at the point the boss would like. He seemed uninterested in the idea of pursuing additional packs.

I wish he would, I love his designs.

Of course, I would love to be wrong.

Packs are cool and all but they are hard to sharpen. Let the man focus on more knife designs!

I was referring more to the difficulties with sourcing a reliable US manufacturer of such things and keeping pricing at the point the boss would like. He seemed uninterested in the idea of pursuing additional packs.

I wish he would, I love his designs.

Of course, I would love to be wrong.

oh yeah, labor costs alone would suck. look how much the man pouch costs! :D

A few years ago, Eagle found some originals that had been stored and listed them on their site.
I called in and confirmed they were the real deal, and I bought one. It was pricey though. $300+.
Large Becker Patrol Pack in woodland camo. I sometimes use it for ropes expeditions because I can get so much stuff in it.
The problem is that I can get so much stuff in it. It gets heavy.

Back