1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What's your at work knife and your occupation?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by res1cue, Dec 9, 2011.

1. marsturm

marsturm Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2008
    I'm a retired firefighter. My first few years I carried a SAK Tinker, then a Buck 110, eventually I wore a belt pouch with EMT scissors, a Leatherman, small flashlight and pen. If I was now in the Fire Service I'd replace the Leatherman with a rescue style knife with one hand opening and locking blade, seat belt cutter, and glass breaker.

2. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    I did.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  3. Charles Jones

Charles Jones

Sep 18, 2017
    I am a Bladesmith, I trade off between these two! Both are my first two protype folders! 1537740548027.jpg

Monofletch likes this.
  4. Entropy Warrior

Entropy Warrior

Sep 23, 2018
    I work for a theming company doing mostly fiberglass/bodywork. Usually I have a boxcutter or stockman in my pocket and a San mai or 3v tanto in my bag

5. HappyDaddy

HappyDaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I work in State Capitols and occasionally in courthouses and I fly a good bit. I spend a lot of time walking through metal detectors, so, no work knives for me.