What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

L0x2aCeh.jpg

1E6850EF-695F-4918-80F0-E573BEFBFA9A.jpeg
I was using my XL Voyager today and just got this Hold Out I in Aus8 with serrated blade in the mail.

I almost forgot how awesome the HO I is.
I have a OD green one in XHP but this one is a bit thicker in the scales and a bit smoother to open.

Maybe I will pick one of the S35VN ones up but they are a little pricey.
Especially since the Aus8 one was 45 bucks and the XHP was about 100.

I thought that I heard the piper on the hill for C.S. a while back. So I grabbed the Espada. Out of curiosity I grabbed a couple more pieces. It turns out that I really like the SR1 Lite, and I actually have the clip point in bound also, (I would have been willing to pay more for AUS-10). I haven't quite moved on to more hobby focused knife use yet as metal detecting season is just ending. It has taken a long time to get some models in at my preferred vendor, and I'm losing my Mojo after all the big changes anyway. I'm keeping a distant eye on the products.
rVcZQTb.jpg

Does anyone here carry an XXL ESPADA?
Too big for me. Large is better imho. But it is a beautiful knife. I can't afford it . Plus the fancy one it's not ambidextrous there's no place for a left-handed pocket clip there's not even in a hole drilled in that scale. Which defeats the wave action And I'm southpaw. Curiously the large G10 is ambidextrous. Still like to have one though

Last edited:
Too big for me. Large is better imho. But it is a beautiful knife. I can't afford it . Plus the fancy one it's not ambidextrous there's no place for a left-handed pocket clip there's not even in a hole drilled in that scale. Which defeats the wave action And I'm southpaw. Curiously the large G10 is ambidextrous. Still like to have one though
Same here. I danced between both the large and xl. I went for the large because of pocketability. The xl is cool, but how many mega folders in the same size range do I need laying around in a plastic tub ?.......

Same here. I danced between both the large and xl. I went for the large because of pocketability. The xl is cool, but how many mega folders in the same size range do I need laying around in a plastic tub ?.......
Yeah I've got too many knives. The only problem is I got to pick between my knives or my wife. I'm going to miss her

Back