What's your favorite model Emerson?

I didn't know that. That sucks for the world but I guess it's good for you. That's a real beauty. Got any other sweet ones?

Check out the Emerson picture thread at the top of the forum, it's sticky'd. Lots of amazing folders in there. Particularly the CQC-6.

my favorites

1. cqc8, super commander (sorry can't chose which one i like better), but if a gun were put to my head I'd say Super commander
2. cqc-15

I suspect the cqc 15 will be my favorite after I send it off to get a new edge to get rid of that grind where the tanto point starts, that way it will be just one flowing edge and be a whole lot easier to sharpen, but until that mod the super commander is gonna be hard to kick out of my pocket it is a cutting beast!!

7fe81187.jpg

this..:)

Super commander and the new Journeyman. I don't have either but those two are at the top of my Emerson list.

Well... after having many folders clipped to my pocket, the CQC7 is my all time favorite folder.

The Desert Roadhouse instantly became my favorite Emerson. I like the swept blade, oversize wave and rough G-10. It has so much attitude and intimidation yet so versatile for edc.

DRoadhouse.jpg

Mini-Commander currently... but I have a Roadhouse on the way that I have a feeling is gonna take its place...

Back