What's your favorite NCAA basketball team?

KU!

Moved to Kansas City 14 years ago and was inpressed with Coach Roy's team and his attitude... until the move...:grumpy:

But coach Self has proven his skill. Hopefully this year won't be another heartbreaker.

Oh so many UK haters--fyi: you SUCK :p GO CATS!

Trane...understand your a tarheels fan, so duke isn't exactly your cup of tea (but your living in the same state), but I STILL have a strong dislike for Christian Laettner and his "clutch" shot back in the 90s. Bastid.

wake forest alum here...go deacs!!!!

hard to believe all the unc fans here....oh well at least they are not Dookies

That's why I love being an Oklahoma State fan...under the radar, and then BOOM...Final Four, baby.

I said it, then I said it again and now, after a 91-78 victory, I'll say it a third time: Kentucky has a team????????????????? :p :p :D :D ;) ;)
GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!

trane fan said:
I said it, then I said it again and now, after a 91-78 victory, I'll say it a third time: Kentucky has a team????????????????? :p :p :D :D ;) ;)
GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOO Cruel :D

bandaidman said:
wake forest alum here...go deacs!!!!

hard to believe all the unc fans here....oh well at least they are not Dookies

I too am surprised by all of the Tarheels here. I thought everyone in Chapel Hill was lobbying to ban knives, guns, slingshots, hatchets, spit wads, dirty looks, etc.

;) :)

Carthage said:
I too am surprised by all of the Tarheels here. I thought everyone in Chapel Hill was lobbying to ban knives, guns, slingshots, hatchets, spit wads, dirty looks, etc.

Who says we're from Chapel Hill? ;) I'm in Western NC and have been a Heels fan since '74, while growing up in SC. ;) ;)

While last year was pure misery, and this looks to be a rebuilding effort, I was, am, and shall always be:

IU Hoosier

fan!

Illinois looks pretty good this year. They stomped the hell out of a highly ranked Wake Forest team, for what that's worth.

Carthage said:

I work in Chapel Hell......opps I mean Chapel Hill, and there are quite a few here that just love to ban things. But even thou they are always yelling the loudest, they seem to be in the minority.

The latest thing they are trying to ban is gas powered leaf blowers. A lot of the lawn care crews are threating to get electric blowers and plug them into gas powered generators. Next they will be banning generators.

Rick in KY said:
While last year was pure misery, and this looks to be a rebuilding effort, I was, am, and shall always be:

IU Hoosier

fan!
Indiana has a team?????????????????????? :p :p :D :D ;) ;)

Danbo said:
Illinois looks pretty good this year. They stomped the hell out of a highly ranked Wake Forest team, for what that's worth.

Danbo,

I think the Illini jumped from number five and took the number 1 spot in the latest polls...not too shabby.

trane fan,

IU fields a team...do they have a team? I don't know yet...but your vaunted Heels didn't exactly crush 'em in May's return to Bloomington.

OK--I'll probably be the only one, but it's MANHATTAN COLLEGE. The JASPERS. Beat Florida (the Gators) in last year's NCAA and barely lost by 4 points to Wake in the 2nd round. Also my alma mater ( :cool: )

GO JASPERS! :D

Back