Viele plain and the new version should be here soon
smile.gif

David

------------------
DIVERTI NESCIO

---------------
My Photopoint pictures

Mikov Knives

Out of my 40 plus Spyderco's , I carry an Endura and a Native everyday.They are my user knives. My favorite of the collection is my Civilian, but am looking to get a Chinook soon so that may change.
biggrin.gif

depends on the purpose. So far I have or have owned:
Endura
Delica
Lum Tanto
Calypso Jr. Micarta
Calypso Jr. Lightweight
Large Goddard Lightweight
Dragonfly
Pro-grip

for a really small but comfy working knife, I prefer the Pro-Grip. For larger tasks, real work (such as shaving an entire goat-skin to make a drumhead) the large Goddard is absolutely spectacular. But for daily city carry, the Calypso Jr. micarta wins - small but up to the job, and looks great doing it! Now I gotta get me one of those Lum Chinese folders . . .

UPDATE - just got a (discontinued) medium Goddard, part-serrated with micarta handles, 2.75" blade, and I LOVE this knife!!! I'ts my new carry. looks cool, is stouter that my Calyplso Jr., feels real good in the hand, blade design is very useful & I kinda like that G2 blade steel. NICE knife!

[This message has been edited by fishface5 (edited 03-01-2001).]

I like the post. I own a Spyderco Police, Wegner, and Endura. The Wegner is my favorite, but the Police ranks pretty close. I am a hunter, and the Wegner tackles most all of my tasks.

RattlerXX

Just talkin favorites;

Full Size Wenger - Plain Edge
Native - Serrated

New Civilian - WOW

------------------
-------------------------
Marine Sniper Motto:
There's no use Running, you'll only Die Tired!

I own:
The Chinook
Gunting
Ayoob
Starmate
Merlin
Delica
But the Gunting is my favorite so far with the Chinook and Ayoob close seconds

We have the Endura, Native, and a just out of the box Dragonfly. The Native is my favorite, it's in G2. I'm hopeing that while vacationing back home in the hills of east TN this friday, to pick up a Native in CPM440V at SMKWs. RKBA!

I own a dozen or so, but alot are duplicates with different handle materials. Favorites are easy:
Dragonfly & Calypso Jr. (Tied for 1st Place)
Military
Rookie
I seem to appreciate Spyderco's more and more for everyday carry. I rotate others in, but keep putting the Spydies in my pocket more often than not...Ed.

Endura... in any variation (it's a classic)
biggrin.gif

--------------
Chris

I don't own one but I was rather impressed with the Dyad jr. Do they make a full-size Dyad?

Favorite Spydie, all of them. Seriously, my everyday carry is a Viele, I'm also very partial to my Police models, but the best of all is my time worn Endura. There are many other knives that I carry alot but for this post I'll only name the Spyders.

own several (ie delica, several lengths) but my favorite is my joht singh khalsa, plain edge - really like that knife - carry it and a MOD razorback everyday - i understand the khalsa has been discontinued - glad i got mine - i reall y like it

Just received my first Spyderco as a birthday gift from my wife. A beautiful, plainedge Zytel Dragonfly. My wife likes it, too. That's a BIG compliment.

Back