When are the left-handed versions of the Carnivore coming out?

I looked at your website recently and saw they listed left-handed Carnivores. When are they going to be out to the masses? Thanks
smile.gif

maddog2020
Left handed and masses? Because of the spotty market on you southpaws we now have the handle's in stock and build as needed. We have far to many lefthanded knives in stock, Pioneers and Pocket Hobbits. Talking to Sal at Spyderco they experance the same trend. Left handed knives do not move very fast.

Bob Taylor

------------------
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints and escaping.

Thanks for the reply Bob. So will I have to place an order directly with REKAT or can I just go thru a mail order dealer for left-handed knives?

maddog2020
That depends on how long you want to wait and how much you wnat to pay. We don't discount and compete with dealers,. You would have to order one from a dealer and that could take some time.
Blue Ridge Knives will be getting a few left handed.

Bob Taylor

------------------
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints and escaping.

Bob,

Blue Ridge Knives sells to dealers only (stated on their web page)
frown.gif
I guess I can call around to see if some of the mail order places could help me save a few dollars.

Would I just have to pay standard suggest retail or list if I order direct from REKAT?

Thanks again for your time
smile.gif

Left handed and masses? Because of the spotty market on you southpaws we now have the handle's in stock and build as needed. We have far to many lefthanded knives in stock, Pioneers and Pocket Hobbits. Talking to Sal at Spyderco they experance the same trend. Left handed knives do not move very fast.

Bob -- Ouch! Its a question of marketing; how is it that a good salesman can sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo (my apologies to Eskimos)? I bet even Mike Turber can sell a few Florida marshlands as "prime property lots". Market your left hand Pioneers and PHs as back-up to gun-toting righties!

maddog2020 -- try www.discountknives.com .

Titan,

LMAO -- I use all of my right-handed knives as backups: Sounds good to me!

Thanks for the URL, I will give them a buzz during the week. I had called them once before and the guy I talked to was very polite and helpful.

MD2020

Back