When is the next shipment????

Bob,
I have been selling your knives for some time and have always had excellent luck with them. However, I have a stack of backorders half an inch thick for carnivours. Do you have any type of time frame for the next shipment?
Thanks Matt Wilson
http://www.kstactical.com

tarbabi
I posted once that we got caught short and by suprise by the amount of Carnivors that were sold. We have made two short runs and they went fast. Our records show you have bought from us whosale and not our dealer program. All of our distrubitors and dealers were told that we would have a large run of Carnivours the end of this month and early may. Our distribotors will get thier product along with those who are in the Dealer Program first. Whoever your getting our product from droped the ball on you for not relaying this. We are working to increase our production but not at the expence of lowering quality. We are filling all the Pioneer ll back orders now and Carnivors will be next followed by the Esclator with a short run of Sifu's mixed in (we test everything in small test runs). By late May we expect a smother product flow in all REKAT products. Perhaps you should research better before promising product.

Bob Taylor

Back