When will the GSO-5.1 be available again?

So... been waiting for the 5.1 for quite a while now, I know the last bunch came out a couple of months ago but I think they were sold out within only a few days, and the new knives seem still nowhere to be seen, anyone knows how long before they become available again??

I know they were available about 2 weeks ago but they were gone in less than a day. I hope to get mine soon.

You could check out their FB page or send an e-mail to inquire. They have an e-mail list for subscribers informing them of new releases and production updates. That's the best way to learn about upcoming knives available from the shop.
AFAIK they are trying to get previous runs finished up to fill old orders as they prepare to move from PA to ID. I've been waiting on a couple of NeckerIIs since pre-order in October, hoping to see them next month but *shrug*. Some online retailers might have been in on the last GSO-5.1 run, otherwise I'd expect that model to be only available on the secondary market until after the company moves, but that's only a guess.

So... been waiting for the 5.1 for quite a while now, I know the last bunch came out a couple of months ago but I think they were sold out within only a few days, and the new knives seem still nowhere to be seen, anyone knows how long before they become available again??

We are just waiting for the rest of the sheaths to be done and we will have a lot more of those listed. I would say toward the end of next week. They have been very popular so far but I'm hoping the rush will slow down a bit and we won't sell out of this last batch too quickly.

Like chiral mentioned, our newsletter is the best chance to know when those are available. Just sign up at the bottom right of our home page. I will also make it a point to do a quick post on this thread when we get them up again.

There is one that was just listed in the exchange about an hour ago, hasn't sold yet. It's the 20CV steel option. You may want to check it out if you haven't already.

We are just waiting for the rest of the sheaths to be done and we will have a lot more of those listed. I would say toward the end of next week. They have been very popular so far but I'm hoping the rush will slow down a bit and we won't sell out of this last batch too quickly.

Like chiral mentioned, our newsletter is the best chance to know when those are available. Just sign up at the bottom right of our home page. I will also make it a point to do a quick post on this thread when we get them up again.

These are the last of the previous batch of GSO-5.1?
According to the newsletter in the end of next month the GSO-5 will be available.

I'm really looking forward for a SK-5, this one will be an GSO 5.1 equivalent and I suppose they will be made together with the next batch of GSO-5.1?
Do you have rough ballpark figure when we could expect these?
End of this year?
First quarter of next year?

These are the last of the previous batch of GSO-5.1?
According to the newsletter in the end of next month the GSO-5 will be available.

I'm really looking forward for a SK-5, this one will be an GSO 5.1 equivalent and I suppose they will be made together with the next batch of GSO-5.1?
Do you have rough ballpark figure when we could expect these?
End of this year?
First quarter of next year?

bump
bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif

Haha, I promise I had intended to go through all the threads yesterday before I got distracted by lunch.

These are the last of the previous batch of GSO-5.1s. I'm looking over the production timeline pretty seriously later today before doing the newsletter for tomorrow. We will probably be pushing some things back, including the GSO-5.

I would love to say the SK-5 will be available by the end of this year but that is probably not likely. However, a lot of people are pretty excited about the SK series after the initial introduction of the SK-4. We will be making it a point to get some of those moving as soon as we can. So probably early next year.

GSO-5.1 and a few GSO-5.1 Factory 2nds are available now. Working on getting the GSO-3.5s listed. Then I will have the production update out for everyone. TGIF! Oh wait, I work weekends :(

YES!! THANK YOU ELLIE!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
GSO-5.1, My first Survive Knife has been ordered!!! :D

I just received my 5.1 that I ordered last month! I got the newsletter that they are available again, and am seriously thinking of getting another one.

I just received my 5.1 that I ordered last month! I got the newsletter that they are available again, and am seriously thinking of getting another one.

Pictures, pictures, pictures,

5.1 is the best Do it all knife I have. If I had to have only choose one knife, any manufacturer, it would be the 5.1.

I'm just curious but when did you order? I ordered mine August 4th and hope to have it soon. My 4.1 feels a little small for my hands and I think the 5.1 will replace it.

Back