1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Where And best place to post???

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by David Kramp, Nov 26, 2019.

1. David Kramp

David Kramp

Nov 8, 2019
    Where is the best place in the forum to post my dads website?knifemakers hosted thread?

I helped build the site. I used pictures from my collection of his knives and will hopefully add new content as knives are made. To be honest he’s terrible at taking good pictures. Maybe one day he could hire @SharpByCoop although I’m sure he’s swamped.

Is it ok for me to post the link for critique, comments and advice etc? If not I’ll have him do it so I don’t violate TOS.

thanks in advance.

2. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    You aren't allowed to advertise unless you have the appropriate level paid subscription. In his case he'd need a KnifeMaker's membership