Where are all the emersons at?

They seem to be out of stock pretty much everywhere, except half serrated and minis. Is there some emerson honey hole somewhere that I don't know about?

I believe their production has slowed down due to Covid. They are still a pretty small operation.

Another rumor is that he's moving out of California (who can blame him)...

If this is true, I hope they come to Colorado.
that would be out of the frying pan and into the fire. :p:D

maybe he'll follow Buck to idaho.:)

jokes aside.....Texas and the southern states actually seem to want businesses.

I bought a couple of the CQC-7A7F that were made in 2008. I carry one and was going to sell the other but I couldn't find a buyer so I decided to keep them both.

Well I just got my latest Emerson fresh from the factory. There was a last second change of mind on my part, I cancelled the A-100 and ordered a Tactical Kwaiken instead.

0AIfm1N.jpg

Blade HQ has had a notice for some time saying that until further notice all Emerson knives will be sold directly through Emerson.

I'm not sure but I would guess that all retailers are running into the same problem. Once the existing stock is gone then that's it. Too bad really. I was going to buy one direct from Emerson but the shipping was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Super 7's were still in stock at New Grahamn about 3 weeks ago. They are gone now though. I am happy with the Kwaiken I got direct from Emerson though.

Back