Where are the pics???

Couldn't find a suitable prop, but here goes.

ward01.jpg

ward02.jpg

Also, I hate knots, so this one is just fused.

I probably won't be able to take any pics until Saturday.

But I can tell you the moss green finish is amazing. :thumbup: I hope I can capture it as well as rmc85 did.

Here are a couple pics of my HRLM and an extra kydex sheath I had sitting around.

Attachments

• CIMG0085.jpg
    CIMG0085.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 39
  • CIMG0086.jpg
    CIMG0086.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 88
That's some dang fine paracord wraps guys. About how much cord does it take? Awesome Swamp Rats to all who have shared. I can't wait to get my first 3 Rats.

SB

I can't wait for my Waki...I didnt have the funds the first time around but I snagged one the second time. ;)

Here's my new Rat's! :)

Thanks Eric, for all the hard work getting all these blades shipped out to all of us hungry Swamp Rat fanatics!:thumbup::thumbup:

newRMD_HR.jpg

These Rats are gunna be users!!!;)

Thanks Eric, for all the hard work getting all these blades shipped out to all of us hungry Swamp Rat fanatics!:thumbup::thumbup:

newRMD_HR.jpg

I didn't know Rats could float :D..I had to do a double take thinking how can they be on top of water... Cool pics though!!!

Here are mine :)

newRMD_HR.jpg

you should put out a catalog for bussekin knives...make sure i get a copy

Sharpened them up. :)

Before sharpening.

After Sharpening. :thumbup:

ahh s*it, i just cut myself on your pic's.

anker those are some sick edge's!:thumbup: nice shot's also.

RMD is sage-alicious :D

photo_2_2.jpg

Really glad I got one - it just feels soooo good. I think its going to lead to the retirement of my RC-4...

Back