where are tough guys?

My last ASH-1 was a CS and [forgive me] I kept it as a safe queen. When money got tight I sold it. I have regretted that move ever since and when my financial situation improved, the first thing I bought [even before medical insurance] was this beauty. I knew that if I left it in unused, pristine condition, that some day I might be tempted to sell it also. So, not wanting to go through similar withdrawl symptoms that I experienced with my first seperation, I've been beating the $hite out of this one. Don't think I'm ready for the car door test just yet, but it is safe to say that this one has found a permanent home and will eventually be passed on to one of my sons.

Attachments

• Start.jpg
    Start.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Midway.jpg
    Midway.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Finish.jpg
    Finish.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 16
Rob surely has the old school frame of mind, and its good. :)

Back when I first started with the forums, the home forum to be exact, there was a reoccurring theme: "What I did to my Busse knife this week" It really seemed like these people were honestly trying to destroy their knives! It was awe inspiring. To top it off none expected Jerry to replace what they were blatantly trying to kill. :p I was hooked.

BTW, where the heck is the home forum??? Its where I got my start. I am really sad to see it fall into obscurity. :(

Thanks guys.
I really like using my knives, I have pushed them hard and they never fail me. If I hit a nasty knot I pound the blade even harder until I get through, there will be no roll or damage what so ever on the blade, amazing.
I have had several friends say to me you will never get through that log, sure enough they were wrong.
Gotta love the overall and especially the lateral strength of Busse knives.
Starting my fire with my Mistress.....

I may give it a try :) Bent some INFI motor sickle bars one night ;)

LOL, you mean these !

old_bars_2.jpg

Back