Where Can I Post For Sale ?

A while back I was told to make a donation for membership and I would be good to post my equipment for sale. I must not be going to the right place. Can someone steer me to the right place please? Thank you for any help.

Yea I have read them several times and still don't want to screw up. I am a Gold Member , and want to sell a bunch of blade making equipment. I just don't want to get in a bind putting it in the wrong place. It will have a price, location and pics. Thanks again

With that membership level I think Gadgets & Gear for sale by individuals is the best spot.
You would need to upgrade membership to knifemaker/craftsman to sell in the knifemaker sub-forums.

Yea I have read them several times and still don't want to screw up. I am a Gold Member , and want to sell a bunch of blade making equipment. I just don't want to get in a bind putting it in the wrong place. It will have a price, location and pics. Thanks again

Then you probably want to post here,
https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-knifemaking-supplies-tools.765/

Not trying to confuse you, in the knife makers forum, ^^^^^, that's the place that will be the most beneficial.

I got it posted. Only could not upload more than 10 pics. I appreciate y'all helping an old fart. Thanks again

Back