Where did all the videos go??

anyone know why all the cool knife performance videos have vanished for the most part?? all the Busse show demonstrations that were once available are gone and only a few of the Knifetests.com videos are on youtube but some of the best ones are gone like the ffbm test. (and I cant find the knife rating list that knifetests.com once had) ... is any of this still accessible anywhere??

most of Noss4's destruction tests went 4-6 parts..... the FFBM was 11 parts!!!! I gotta see that again. It was practically indestructible.... but I fear its gone forever :(

I thought nothing left the intrawebs once it was uploaded onto the cloud?

At least that is what I was lead to believe....

I could be wrong, but I think Noss took his site down and deleted his old YouTube account...

I believe that many of his videos are now hosted at alloutdoor.com.

The question is not where did all the old videos go, but rather where are all the new videos we should be seeing here…… ;)

I suppose I'll be forced to lead by example here, will update soon….. ;)

Those are some great videos Lennox! I just watched most of them and thoroughly enjoyed viewing them. I do have a one request and one question though.

Request: MOABM vs MOABolo :)
Question: I notice from the below video that you sweat like you are in fact a superhero. I've gotta know... are you batman?
[video=youtube;d6DtYTIUyPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DtYTIUyPs#action=share[/video]

This youtube channel has most of NOS's videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCReKyb0rO1E2Leamipn7Yfg

But yeah, the skinny ASH and FFBM tests have evaporated into cyber oblivion.

Real bummer. NOS's Scrapper 6 is one of the things that got me into Scrapyard.

I think having these types of tests are a great thing. No telling why someone made them go bye bye.

Last edited:
Those are some great videos Lennox! I just watched most of them and thoroughly enjoyed viewing them. I do have a one request and one question though.

Question: I notice from the below video that you sweat like you are in fact a superhero. I've gotta know... are you batman?
[video=youtube;d6DtYTIUyPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DtYTIUyPs#action=share[/video]

Those are sick bro....Thanks!!!!

zmbhntr;15014427]Those are some great videos Lennox! I just watched most of them and thoroughly enjoyed viewing them. I do have a one request and one question though.

Yes i am in fact batman :D,,,,,,, I've got a Moabolo but sadly no Moabm, but i can make a comparison video putting the Moabolo up against some Moabs.

Yes i am in fact batman :D,,,,,,, I've got a Moabolo but sadly no Moabm, but i can make a comparison video putting the Moabolo up against some Moabs.

1) It would be great to see a video of the Moab vs Moabolo!
2) I would advise you to not mess with Superman.

1) It would be great to see a video of the Moab vs Moabolo!
2) I would advise you to not mess with Superman.

rumor has it that years ago superman challenged Jerry Busse to a knife fight......the loser would have the wear their underwear outside their pants from then on..

Back