Where did my listing go? How do I contact mods?

I had a listing on the folding knife section and gears and gadgets and they disappeared?

Who do I contact about this?

What happened?

Moved to correct section

If you look up in the top right hand corner you’ll be able to read the notification that explains why it was moved/merged

With this said rycen rycen we can't sell Busse in the Fixed Blades section? I've seen many others do this as well as CPK posts there as well. Mine got moved over to Busse as "moved to correct section"? Aren't we able to post in whichever section we like? 😅

Last edited:
With this said rycen rycen we can't sell Busse in the Fixed Blades section? I've seen many others do this as well as CPK posts there as well. Mine got moved over to Busse as "moved to correct section"? Aren't we able to post in whichever section we like? 😅
Not speaking for rycen rycen , however when I see a Busse in the Fixed Blades for sale forum I move it the the Busse Exchange.

Whenever a member lists a Busse in Fixed Blades another member is bumped off the front page that has no other option as to where they can post their knife for sale, that's not fair in my opinion... the Busse Exchange was created for a reason.

Not speaking for rycen rycen , however when I see a Busse in the Fixed Blades for sale forum I move it the the Busse Exchange.

Whenever a member lists a Busse in Fixed Blades another member is bumped off the front page that has no other option as to where they can post their knife for sale, that's not fair in my opinion... the Busse Exchange was created for a reason.
Oh, okay...gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I figured maybe some of the folks that look in the Fixed Blade section might not look in the Busse section and so the ad might get more views there. 😆

A sales thread should be posted in whatever section is most appropriate. That would also be the best chance to sell your knife.

If you are listed it with other fixed blades for the second consolidation it would not be moved.

Appreciate the info. Always trying to make sure I'm following the rules. :)

And just to add, the CPK buy sell thread isn't in the exchange, though it appears to have the same rules, but moderated mostly by CPK. As was stated before, manufacturer specific exchange subforums are more for keeping the general for sale areas from being dominated by a few brands (busse, buck, & CRK). With busse and CRK, you could have a majority of the days posts with just that brand, which wouldn't give any one else a chance at being on page one for long. Maybe one day CPK will be that big! :D

Back