Where do you buy your Bokers?

Boker has been a favorite brand as far as slipjoints go ever since I was little. My first good knife was a Boker slipjoint that my Dad gave me in the early 1970's. The only store around me that has any Bokers are a decent drive from where I live, and their selection is not too hot. Really hit or miss. I tend to pick up most of mine at gun shows, where I have met a couple of guys who always have a decent selection of slipjoints, so I tend to buy 3 or 4 every few months when the shows are local. Do you all tend to buy most of them from the catalog?

Please do not offer items for sale in this forum.
There are rules to belong to Bladeforums, and some of them
concern selling of product.
Please keep all offers to sell in the Traders forums.
Thank you,
TJT

Casa- I apologize, but I do not understand a single rambling on your website. I may be in a rural part of Ohio, but do not feel that I need to be multi-lingual to buy a frigging knife.

jackthelad said:
...I apologize, but I do not understand a single rambling on your website...
Sorry, I apologize too and did not mean to be rude... I merely posted a link to my local Boker distributor. The question was: "Where do you buy your Bokers?", and to me "Casa Boker" is nearby, just a short hop on the subway.

"Casa Boker" has been in Mexico since 1865, their Website is, naturally, in Spanish. It's just an information page though, they don't sell online.

Luis

Back