1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Where else can I get some Delta Z lockbacks?

Discussion in 'Delta-Z Knives' started by fmann, Feb 9, 2003.

1. fmann

fmann

Jan 27, 2000
    Plain and simple: I want more. Can anyone help me out with some other retailers that may still carry some of the Delta-Z knives that I want, mostly the non-damascus lockbacks?

Also, is it possible to locate the Italian manufacturers and see if they are produced under a different name?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you Delta-Z for all the excellent products and dammit, I want more...

:D

2. Raptor

Raptor

Aug 31, 2000
  3. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy

Jul 24, 2002
    There was a Good article in Tactical Knives, I believe, about am month or so ago about the factory in Italy were Delta Zs are made.