Where have you found the best Benchmade pricing and service?

I'm looking to buy 3 Benchmade knifes as soon as possible.

Have you found a source to get the best service and pricing?

Are Bladeforum members given any special incentives anywhere?

Thank You

No special deals for BF members AFAIK, but I get good BM pricing from GP Knives and Knifeworks. Cutlery Shoppe has some good prices but they aren't a full line dealer. One Stop Knife Shop has competitive pricing but I haven't used them so I don't know about their service.

I have not had any issues whatsoever with GPKnives, they are great. Knifeworks & Cutlery Shoppe are pretty good too.

I haven't really seen any incentives other than a Fathers Day sale or something. With most places the price is what you get.

This is probably breaking a BF rule :( but in no particular order I've had long term good service from Knifeworks, Knife Center, Blade HQ, GP Knives and Cutlery Shoppe. Benchmade has a quasi-MAP policy, so look for discounts or coupon codes that can be implemented after you put something into a cart. It makes comparison shopping a little more time-consuming, but...shrug. :)

As I understand the reg, as long as we don't post live links to non-BF supporting dealers or their products, we're OK just mentioning them when we answer a question. If I'm wrong about that rule, my apologies. I'm sure a mod will set me strraight.

Thanks Allot,

I'm trying to find the best price and fastest delivery for 3 benchmades. My daughter and brother want me to see if I can get a good deal on all 3.
That way we can all get our first benchmade knifes at the same time. I'll have to find a code for Gp as they have them all in stock. I may try to check more places before Monday. We are trying getting these.

One Benchmade Model 940 Osborne 3.4" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Aluminum Green Handles.
One Benchmade 530 Pardue Design AXIS Lock Folder 3.25" Satin Finish Plain Blade.
One Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted 3.6" M390 Satin Plain Blade, G10 and Aluminum Handles

This size of order should merit some kind of incentive I would think.

Thanks Again

I'm looking to buy 3 Benchmade knifes as soon as possible.

Have you found a source to get the best service and pricing?

Are Bladeforum members given any special incentives anywhere?

Thank You

Be careful asking these questions, it can lead to deal spotting chiclets.
Review the sellers on this list and browse on your own:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/entry.php/121-Who-are-the-Bladeforums-Paid-Dealers

A far as incentives, don't hold your breath. There are some coupon codes available at some retailers, but you don't get "special treatment" for ordering 3 knives, unless you personally know the dealer and call them a friend. If you bought the entire stock at a store, you might get incentives not for 3 knives though.

Be careful asking these questions, it can lead to deal spotting chiclets.
Review the sellers on this list and browse on your own:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/entry.php/121-Who-are-the-Bladeforums-Paid-Dealers

A far as incentives, don't hold your breath. There are some coupon codes available at some retailers, but you don't get "special treatment" for ordering 3 knives, unless you personally know the dealer and call them a friend. If you bought the entire stock at a store, you might get incentives not for 3 knives though.

Thank You for the link and the info. I've never owned any benchmades and after seeing some of their new stuff, I prefer the classics. I made sure to bookmark that page.

Whatever you do, buy yourself a Mini Grip (556), and a 710. Those are about the most iconic knives in the line up in my opinion. I own a few of both of those and they are excellent. :thumbup:

I have ordered several knives from GPknives almost all my benchmades are from them they are very quick at shipping out products I live in canada and have recieved items from them in 3 days. They also have the exclusive M4 griptilian which is just another great reason to go there

Whatever you do, buy yourself a Mini Grip (556), and a 710. Those are about the most iconic knives in the line up in my opinion. I own a few of both of those and they are excellent. :thumbup:

My favorites. I agree, you gotta give these a try.

GPK, KW, HQ in that order. Discounts apply and yes, the 556 (maybe the larger 551 instead) and the 710 rock.

KW has had the fastest service, frequently same day as ordered shipment depending on time of day ordered. A hassle though seeing the actual BM discount price for a knife as it is only shown after entering their discount code half way through checkout. I prefer the way BHQ shows their true price to registered account holders once they are signed in.

Back