Where In The US Are ZT's Built ?

In a back factory accessed only by an oak tree and speaking enchanted magical elvish words somewhere in Oregon.

Kershaw is the worlds biggest refuge for magical elves. Usually rebellious elves which escaped from the Keebler factory and entered Kershaw as refuges...

Something like that.

Elves suck..... Oompah loompas are where it's at. I hear even Thomas has them run his errands

Oompah loompa doopidy do, I've got another bottle for you

(Sing it in their little song rhythm)

Elves so thats how keshawguy ships that fast.......muhahahaha

Sorry had to say it:eek:

You're all wrong! ZTs aren't made by people or elves, not even Oompa Loompas. They're created in the crucibles that cooked the elements of our universe...deep within the Carina Nebula...

carina-nebula-1920.jpg

You're all wrong! ZTs aren't made by people or elves, not even Oompa Loompas. They're created in the crucibles that cooked the elements of our universe...deep within the Carina Nebula...

carina-nebula-1920.jpg

Ah Hubble, My formidable foe we meet again...

As I recall Tualatin has ordinances that allow people to walk around naked if they want to. I think it's kind of a gathering place for people who like to go salmon fishing in the buff.

As I recall Tualatin has ordinances that allow people to walk around naked if they want to. I think it's kind of a gathering place for people who like to go salmon fishing in the buff.
That is all of Oregon. Oregon has a copy of the US 1st amendment in the state constitution but it is broader and the courts have decided that nudity is a form of expression and protected as free speech.
I've been driving near the university down Kershawguys way in Eugene during the OKCA knife show and seen some crazy '70s bush and more sausage riding a bike down the street that I could have gone on living without seeing.

Back